Saturday, October 20, 2007

BUT PRINCESS IF I DO THAT MY WIFE WILL LEAVE ME!!!

I have so much fun with the NASTY kinky and RAUNCHY things I make my
sissy loser male callers do for me!!!
I get a sick amount of joy out of slowly sending a life into ruin in
every way I can!!! there is a GOOD chance I will make you spend
everything you have on me, save all of your cum for me and stop
sleeping with your wife all together and thats the way it should be
after all in the end is ALL ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT!!!! how would you
feel if I told you that you didnt get to jerk off anymore! how will
you react when I tell you that you are a pussy and should not have the
joys in life that real men have....YOU AND YOUR SAD LITTLE COCK ARE
WORTHLESS TO ME AND EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD...the only way you will
ever have ANY chance of earing my attention is with MONEY!!! I have
sent more then one guy like you into a slow HELL you will give me
anything I want and turn your body and mind over to me to do what I
want with!!!!

talk to you soon
$$$Princess Phoenix$$$

*I SAID I/ME/MY 15 TIMES...IT IS ALL ABOUT THIS SPOILED PRINCESS
PHOENIX MANSON

No comments: