Thursday, November 8, 2007

by my sisy/slave/worthless shit bag


Thank You Princess Phoenix


noimage_75
By: Phoenixzpansy
Mood: full of life
Date: 10/29/2007 17:37:38
Music: None


It finally happened, took a while, lots of roaming around but it has happened! i met Princess Phoenix four days back and it was pretty much love at first sight or rather shall i say "submission at first sight".


Princess Phoenix has been simply amazing and has shown me glimpse of a life that i've only read about and heard off!


Not only is She beautiful but She is superb with Her words, the way She speaks, Her persona, the auroa She has around Her. i hope my words reflect how i am feeling currently - ECSTATIC!!!


Yesterday She made me cut a hole in one of my fiance's white teddy bear (pics coming soon), made me fuck it for 2 hours and then left me high and dry - oh! talk about tease and denial. But ofcourse i wasn't just allowed to fuck the teddy bear, before that i had to dress in a very slutty white mini skirt, nice slutty top, push up bra and a very slutty blue panty. i had to put on a very pink lipstick (which i LOVED - Thank You Princess Phoenix). i danced, i stripped and then i fucked. i was on cam and i cannot stress enough on how humiliated i was. She had other P/people watching me on cam as well besides ofcourse verbally humiliating me. Princess Phoenix made me raise my window curtains so that my neighbours could see me as well and if i am not mistaken a few of them did (i've been home all day since day before yesterday).


Currently i am waiting for Princess Phoenix to come online, She has a cold, i hope She gets better soon.


Thank You Princess Phoenix - You are ruthless, You are lovely, You are brutal, You are sexy, You are cruel, You are beautiful, You are supreme at humiliating, You are simply the best!!!!!

No comments: