Sunday, January 6, 2008

LUST

Have you ever talked to anyone that has made you feel like you where the only girl in the world and said all of the right things at the right times...not gonna lie till tonight i had not BUT there is a man tonight that made me heart skip like crazy!! he told me he still remembers how soft my lips are please keep in mind he kissed close to a year ago! the way he looks at me its like wow i cant even put words to how i feel right now and i have always had a little thing for him!! when we are together there is just all of this sexual heat that is never going to go away unless we fuck and we know it we have talked about it and we like things the way they are...its a fucking strange situation but i love the way he is with me he just looks at me like he wants to push me into a wall and kiss me (again)!! and to top it all off when we are together one of us takes it to a new point in this playfull fun way that no one can do how we do!! And the kiss......shit dont get me started on that kiss i have not had a man want me like that in a long time he says it was just him doing what needed to be done but he pushed me into a brick wall and just kissed me and looking into my eyes and let out this playfull smile and lust in his eyes...god save us if we are ever alone for to long..its like when i see him i fall on lusty love......*dont ask who i wont tell anyone lol

No comments: